Monday, June 21, 2010

What I've Been Listening to Lately: My Favorite Albums of 2010 (So Far)

2010 is shaping up to be one of the best years in music we've had in a while, and we still have records from the Arcade Fire and Radiohead (supposedly) coming out. My iPod has been on almost constantly as it tried to keep up with all of the music that was coming in. Here is what I've liked the most so far:

The National- High Violet
Local Natives- Gorilla Manor
Janelle Monae- The Archandroid
The Roots- How I Got Over
Beach House- Teen Dream
The Tallest Man on Earth- The Wild Hunt
Broken Social Scene- Forgiveness Rock Record
LCD Soundsystem- This is Happening
Wild Nothing- Gemini
Four Tet- There is Love in You

If you all havent heard some of this stuff, I suggest you get yourself to your favorite local record store. This is a great year in music that only looks to get better!

1 comment:

chaseychase said...

I don't know if you listened to it yet, by Brothers by The Black Keys is a beast.

Oh and I have a blog now:
http://chaseymcgrady.blogspot.com

Follow that ish.