Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite Moments of 2009

So another year has passed and it feels like it was merely a month long. So much happened to me this year (probably more so than any other year of my life) that it really is difficult to recollect all of them, so this is my best shot. Here we go...


10. The Cliffhanger of Season 5 of LOST. EPIC!

9. Surfing the Longest Left in the World in Chicama, Peru.

8. Finally Seeing Sci-Fi Get the Respect it Deserves in Cinematic Offerings: Star Trek, District 9, Avatar, and Moon

7. 4th of July in Front of the Washington Monument

6. Summitting Machu Picchu

5. Witnessing In-Person Ben Roethlisberger's Game Winning Pass to Mike Wallace With No Time Left on the Clock Against The Packers in Pittsburgh PA With My Dad

4. Getting My First "Real" Job

3. Moving Away From my Hometown For the First Time

2. The Inauguration of Barack Obama

1. Getting Engaged to Lia Daniele Kerner

No comments: