Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Back

So it has been a while since I've posted. Probably due to the fact that the most important (read: best) day of my life occured on September 4th, 2010. I married my best friend, Lia Kerner (who now goes by Lia Dangelico--it has such a nice ring to it)!

The countless days of planning (mostly done by her) paid off and we had the most beautiful ceremony a couple could ask for. We had friends come from all over (even one flying in from London) to share our moment with us. We couldn't have been happier (even though we felt as though we could sleep for days after it was over).

To all three of you who read my blog, I'm gonna start it up again in the very near future (Oscar season is right around the corner). I know the anticipation is killing you (or at least that's what I tell myself)--but the next blog entry will be coming in the next few days.

In other great news I finally buried my worthless piece of crap known as a blackberry, and got a beautiful, sexy iPhone.

So thats a beautiful, sexy wife, and a beautiful, sexy phone in the same month--I'd say I did pretty damn good.

See you all in the next couple of days...

No comments: